Flat Creek Cabins
Located on 200 plus secluded acres with the Ouachita National Forest bordering providing abundant wildlife and picturesque view of the Ouachita Mountains. Our facility is only a short drive from the highway and although you will enjoy your peaceful location, you are also perfectly located to have easy access to the many recreation opportunities nearby. Located 6 miles from Vandervoort, Arkansas on Polk Rd 406. An easy drive to Hot Springs, Texarkana and Fort Smith, Arkansas.
Nearby Recreation Opportunities
- Mountain Biking-- in steep terrain centered in the serene Ouachita National Forest with miles of peaceful, private trails for exclusive lease to Flat Creek Cabins guests. Flat Creek Cabins is your Gateway to hundreds of miles of National Forest roads uninterrupted by pavement.
- Hiking & Backpacking-- on the 192-mile Ouachita National Recreation Trail.
- Kayaking-- on the well known Cossatot River whitewater.
- Canoeing-- on the Ouachita River, the Mountain Fork River and the Caddo River
- Boating, Fishing and Camping-- at Lake Dequeen, Gillham Lake and Lake Greason.
- ATV, Dirt Bike, Horse & Bicycle Riding-- on 30 miles of Wolf Pen Gap Trails.
- Hunting-- for deer, bear, turkey and more in the 1.8 million acre Ouachita National Forest.
- Motorcycle Club Events-- at the Christian Motorcyclists Association Headquarters.
- Day Excursions-- to Hot Springs or to the Crater of Diamonds State Parks.
This first cabin, (built in 2007) provides a 2 bedroom and 2 bath, with wrap-around porch and modern kitchen.
- Rate $150.00 per night
- 2 night Minimum
- Rates are for 4 people per night
($10.00 per night per additional person)
Contact Owners, Morris and Cindy Watkins