Reservation and Cancellation Policy
Reservations are secured with a NON REFUNDABLE deposit of one night cabin rental. This would be the base price of the cabin without tax. Visa or Mastercard may be used to reserve. If you wish a check can be sent by mail received no later than one week after reservation is made for the deposit. No cancellation can be accepted after check in time. No cancellations can be accepted due to weather conditions unless approved by management.
- Families with children are welcome.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Keys will be provided to you on arrival and may be left on bar on departure and if keys are lost $25.00 will be charged for replacement.
- Damage deposit up to $3000.00 payable by credit card can be collected. Payment will not be processed on your card, details of the renters credit card will be held in case of damage or theft of the unit or property. If a credit card is avaliable there will be a cash deposit of $300.00 to $3000.00 required. If extra cleaning or repairs are required as a result of your stay, we reserve the right to apply the deposit details or cash deposit to offset the incurred expenses.
- Check-in will be after 2:00 p.m. Check-out will be no later than 12:00 p.m. unless special arrangements are made. Late night arrivals must call in advance to make arrangements for key pick up.
- You will be responsible for cleaning of the cabin during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at checkout. If the unit is left unusually messy (unwashed dishes, food or garbage left in unit) or left damaged (stains on furniture, cigarette burns or smell) we reserve the right to apply the deposit to offset the expense of extra cleaning or repairs.
- The cabin is fully equipped and linens are provided you will need to bring towels for swimming and your own personal toiletries. Extra supplies needed (including cleaning supplies) are the responsibility of the guest.
- No smoking and no pets, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Contact Owners, Morris and Cindy Watkins